Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Dont Have Great Fashion Instincts, Says Biel

Jessica Biel says she is not a natural fashionista, declaring: “I’m not someone who has this amazing instinct about fashion.”
“Sometimes I cannot be bothered, kind of like today. [Biel is wearing a grey T-shirt, J Brand jeans and Roger Vivier flats.] I just throw on whatever is comfortable. Other days I will torture myself — do I want to do funky and cool, or feminine?” the actress told Glamour magazine.

The star of the upcoming action movie The A Team has also spoken about the experience of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.

“I learned that when my head is pounding and I’m nauseous and I feel like I cannot walk another step and it’s pouring down snow … I’ve learned that I can push forward, which was exciting for me,” Us magazine reports Biel as saying.

On what her experience in Africa had taught her, the 28-year-old confided: “When you get out into the wilderness and strip [away] all of the stuff in your everyday life, you really gain a great respect for your own life, simply as it is. Needing things starts to feel like, Oh, I kind of have everything, don’t I? It’s pretty great.” By Daniela Elser, m&c

No comments:

Post a Comment