Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rihanna Took Helicopter To Gig While Entourage Got Bus

Singer Rihanna failed to mention to her entourage that she took a helicopter to a recent gig when they all came on a bus.
The 21-year-old recently made her way to North Wales for Radio 1's Big Weekend and took the easier option by air while her dancers and band took a long trip by bus.
She said to DJ Scott Mills: 'The band and dancers came on the bus. They got up at 6am, got on a ferry, had no sleep and then drove for hours.
'I took a 30-minute helicopter ride and slept the whole way. They don't know. They'll be really upset.'
Rihanna added that she still makes mistakes and it never goes unnoticed with her band.
She said: 'If I hit a bad note, I look back and I know my bass player is laughing at me.
'It's a thing with us. We know each other so well.' By Sophie Eager, m&c

No comments:

Post a Comment